Partial Kit to build your own Vintage FET Compressor 1176 Revision A "Bluestrip" type.
What's included with my partial kit?
- Rack Kit + hardware + screws
- Frontpanel UREI 1176 Bluestrip style with cutout for Vu-Meter made in DE
- Power transformer Triad 115/230V Input
- Mnats PCB made in Australia 1176 Rev.A
- Premium components (capacitors + resistors + transistors)
- Mic&Mod PCB switches (Meter and Ratio)
- Power/Meter switch + hardware + screws
- Ratio switch + hardware + screws
- Knob Input & Output
- Knob Attack & Release
- Alpha Potentiometers (Output, Attack & Release)
- IEC Power connector + screws
- Matched Pair 2N5457 transistors
- Neutrik Male and Female connectors + screws
- Screw Kits
What do I need to build this kit?
- Soldering iron + tin
- Tools (pliers, screwdrivers, etc...)
- T-Pad attenuator (you can find this part here)
- Audio Input transformer (Cinemag 3303 PC Mount UTC O-12 or similar)
- Audio Output transformer (Cinemag CM-96731 or similar)
- Vintage type VU-Meter frontpanel (SIFAM AL19WF or similar)
- Audio wire for wiring and electric wires
For more informations on this project, please visit mnats.net
Please download our BOM in attachment, for checking what's included with your partial kit and what you needed.