DIY Kit to build your own Vintage Opto Tube Compressor Teletronix LA2A type. It includes Rack Kit, potentiometers, T4B optocell, LA2A PCB, VU Meter and more.
What's included with my partial kit?
- Rack Kit + hardware + screws made in Germany
- Frontpanel Teletronix LA2A Original with cutout for Vu-Meter made in DE
- Drip LA2A PCB
- Power transformer toroidal type 115/230V compatible
- Tubes 2x 12AX7, 1x 12BH7, 1x NOS 6AQ5 + all sockets
- High-end lorlin rotary switch + toggle switches premium
- Knob Gain & GR & Meter Daka Ware original
- Alpha Potentiometers + mouting frontpanel
- IEC Power connector + screws
- Custom high-end T4B optocell
- Vintage VU Meter (SIFAM AL19WF type)
- All components (resistors + capacitors) as original parts, suprlus
- Audio transformers input and output (made in USA by EDCOR)
- Neutrik Male and Female connectors + screws
- Screw Kits
What do I need to build this kit?
- Soldering iron + tin
- Tools (pliers, screwdrivers, etc...)
- Audio wire for wiring and electric wires
The schematic is included. For more informations, please download the documentations here.