The Replica Microphones RM-47 is a cardioid Class A FET microphone that allows your voice and instruments to sit perfectly in the mix. This DIY Kit is based on the sound of a vintage Neumann U47 FET with a premium K47 capsule with german Mylar.
DIY Kit version - microphone sold not assembled. Build guide included. Assembled service available.
What's included with your kit?
- Microphone Long Body brilliant black Neumann U47 style
- Premium headgrill chrome U47 with 3 layers inspired by the vintage unit
- Replica Microphones PCB transformless output class A
- Premium Components (High-end Capacitors, Resistors 1%, Matched transistors, etc.)
- Premium capsule by Replica Microphones K47 (this is a premium gold capsule inspired by a K47 with german mylar)
- Premium shockmount Black U47
- 5 meters of Sommer Cable made in Germany + Binder connector 3pin + Neutrik connector
- FREE Wooden Box blue velvet (Special offer, limited quantity)
Directional pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: 40 mV/Pa (4 mV/uBar)
Frequency response: 18 - 20.000 Hz
Capsule diameter: 34mm
Impedance: 100 Ohms
Minimum load impedance: 1 K.Ohms
Self noise: 10 dB(A)
Max. output level: 800 mV.