Partial Kit to build your own Vintage FET Compressor 1176LN Revision D type.
What's included with my partial kit?
- Rack Kit + hardware + screws
- Frontpanel UREI 1176 Black style with cutout for Vu-Meter made in DE
- Mnats PCB made in Australia 1176 Rev.D
- Mic&Mod PCB switches (Meter and Ratio)
- Power/Meter switch + hardware + screws
- Ratio switch + hardware + screws
- Knob Input & Output
- Knob Attack & Release
- Alpha Potentiometers (Output, Attack & Release)
- IEC Power connector + screws
- Custom high-end T-Pad attenuator
- Matched Pair 2N5457 transistors
- Screw Kits
What do I need to build this kit?
- Soldering iron + tin
- Tools (pliers, screwdrivers, etc...)
- Audio Input transformer (Cinemag 3303 PC Mount UTC O-12 or similar)
- Audio Output transformer (Cinemag CM-96731 or similar)
- Power transformer 115/230V Input (Triad VPT48-520 or similar)
- Vintage type VU-Meter frontpanel (SIFAM AL19WF or similar)
- Components (please download the BOM)
- Audio wire for wiring and electric wires
- Neutrik Male and Female connectors + screws
For more informations on this project, please visit mnats.net
Please download our BOM in attachment, for checking what's included with your partial kit and what you needed.