Build our replica class A output FET multipattern microphone based on the sound of vintage Neumann U67 microphone. This legend is a lot used by pro engineer around the world for vocal and acoustic instrument recording application.
In cooperation with Atlantic Phonic, this microphone lets you to enter in the professional world at the price of a DIY Kit.
Microphone sold not assembled. Build guide included in download section.
Atlantic Phonic Renaissance 12 Kit: the AKG C12 classic sound
Atlantic Phonic Renaissance 47 Kit: the Telefunken U47 classic sound
Atlantic Phonic Renaissance 67 Kit: the Neumann U67 classic sound
What's included with your kit?
- Microphone Long Body brilliant black U47 style
- Premium headgrill chrome U47 style with 3 layers
- Atlantic Phonic partnership PCB transformless output class A
- Components (High-end Capacitors, Resistors 1%, Matched transistors, etc.)
- Premium capsule by AP K-67 German Mylar tuned and installed in France (K67)
- Premium shockmount Black
- 5 meters of Sommer Cable Germany + Binder connector + Neutrik
- FREE Wooden Box blue velvet (Special offer, limited quantity)
Directional pattern: Cardioid/Omni/Figure 8
Sensitivity: 40 mV/Pa (4 mV/uBar)
Frequency response: 20 - 20.000 Hz
Capsule diameter: 34mm
Impedance: 100 Ohms
Minimum load impedance: 1 K.Ohms
Self noise: 10 dB(A)
Max. output level: 800 mV.
One customer told us that he used the M12 kit on 'an international known artist'.
I don't know if I mentioned this to you, but some time ago we were recording a million selling international artist.
We had some good mics to choose from; among others U-87, AT 5040 and CM-7, and I brought four of my tube mics; C-12, ELA M251E, U-47fet and the M-12.
Out of all mics we chose the M-12! :D
It delivered just the right quality and sound, and everyone was really impressed with the results!